Processing Payments Inside of CRM
A CRM system is important to companies because it integrates every business area that touches the customer and centralizes information for more informed decision making. This includes sales, customer service, order processing, support, and other areas your customer may not see, such as accounting and back-office systems.
Now, your business can maximize the benefits of your CRM system with Nodus Technologies’ CRM Charge
CRM Charge is an electronic payment processing solution that is integrated with Microsoft CRM.
You can process credit cards and ACH transactions and have them verified in real time without ever having to leave the CRM environment. This well-rounded solution is fast, secure, and will keep your payment processes running smooth.
Some of the many CRM Charge features include:
- Support for both on-premise and online versions of CRM
- Ability to process payments against virtually any entity, including orders, invoices, and opportunities
- Connection with multiple gateways and processors
- Integration with Nodus’ cloud-based payment engine called PayFabric, which provides the safest approach to processing ePayments by not having to locally store the sensitive information
- Synchronization of payments back into Dynamics GP to provide seamless integration between CRM and your accounting system.
Companies can benefit greatly from processing payments inside of CRM. First, it shortens the order processing cycle which increases customer satisfaction. It also allows companies to process transactions without having employees inside of their accounting system, which provides greater security and less risk. In addition, it provides a user-friendly interface to process payments that both technical and non- technical people can understand.
To show how simple it is to process a payment using CRM Charge, we have provided screenshots of the steps below:
- Create an Order.
2. Click on “Create ePayment.”
3. Select a credit card from the customer’s wallet or enter a new credit card. Then click “Process ePayment” to process the transaction.
The transaction is sent to the payment gateway for processing. If it gets approved, an approval message will appear. If it gets decline, a declined message will appear and you will be able to choose a different form of payment.
- Once you receive the approval, you can view the epayments made against the order.
Posted on December 16, 2014, in Credit Card Processing, electronic payment processing, Uncategorized and tagged ACH payment processing, credit card, credit card processing, electronic payment processing, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Nodus, Nodus Technologies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.